- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Events
Family programs are about giving families the opportunities to deepen relationships, develop new skills and interests, improve their health and well-being, and connect to the community. The Y is a hub of family activity. With a family-centric program schedule and healthy activities and events for the whole family to participate in both together and independently, our Family Membership offers the greatest value for your dollars.
Family Membership Benefits include:
• Priority program registration and reduced
member rates for programs
• A selection of free baby/toddler classes
• Reduced rates in our Child Watch Program
• Access to all Y facilities, including two pools, wellness center, full size gymnasisum & outdoor playground
• Daily family swim time
• Family time in the ExerZone (Ages 5 and up with an adult, ages 11+ on own)
• Approximately 150 free weekly exercise & spin classes – for all family members age 14+
• Free family events like the monthly First Family Friday evenings.
• Family exercise classes including family Zumba, family spin and family yoga
• Family soft play and family basketball in our gymnasium
• Family room for relaxing and playing games like air hockey, ping pong and foosball together
• Free enrollment in Adventure Guides for dads (or favorite role model) and kids grades 1-5.
• Free participation in First Family Fridays and special events like our family Halloween Party, Family Zumba
Social and more. View the Family Time pages of our current program guide for details.
More Family friendly programs:
• Parent/Child classes: Gym, Movement & Music; Arts & Crafts, Swim
• Kick Start into Fitness, for ages 12+,
• Personal training and semi-private training, for ages 12+
• Family events and Activities. View the Family Time pages of our current program guide for details.
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by Stark.