- Contact Us
- About Us
- Our Focus
- News & Events
Take Action to Improve Heart Health!
Research shows that the simple process of checking and recording your blood pressure at least twice a month over four months may lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring is an evidence-based program that features personalized support for developing a blood pressure self monitoring routine, tips for maintaining cardiovascular health and nutrition education. For more information, contact Karina Barreto at ext. 206
– Reduction in blood pressure
– Better blood pressure management
– Increased awareness of triggers that elevate blood pressure
– Enhanced knowledge to develop healthier eating habits
TO QUALIFY, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Be diagnosed with high blood pressure
– Not have experienced a recent cardiac event
– Not have atrial fibrillation or other arrhythmias
– Not be at risk for Lymphedema
Rolling enrollment. Weekly office hours
Wednesdays 10-11:30am and Thursdays from 12-1:30pm
Location: Outside the Fitness Center, 2nd Floor
For more information, contact Heidy Barros at ext. 114.
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by Stark.